Are you traveling with your children and looking for a safe beach with lifeguards and aquatics? Are you honeymooners dreaming of partaking the sunset on a secret beach? Whatever kinda beach holiday experience you figure, Jamaica has a multitude of beaches for your dream holidays. Following are some Jamaican beach holiday options where you can experience your own small corner of paradise.
- Doctor’s Cave Beach was called for a physician who donated his beach property to constitute a swimming club; It’s a location full of history, not the least because this is the strip of sand that facilitated put Montego Bay on the international tourist map. The beach is located in the centre of Montego Bay and conserved by the Doctor’s Cave Beach Club, a membership club that charges an entrance fee for use of the beach. Just pay the $5 and look for a vacated umbrella or take a spot under a tree in the palm grove.
- If you are thinking about a desert beach for your Jamaican vacation, Treasure Beach is the place to go. This south coast beach community, known as much for fishing and farming than tourism, proposes a chance to learn about the island’s vivacious culture and rich history from the people who live here.
- Seven Mile Beach is not just a nice beach, it is one of the most interesting strips of sand in Jamaica. While Seven Mile Beach may be a little more trouble to reach, it offers some unmatchable relaxation chances. You’ll find lot of beaches in Jamaica, and Seven Mile Beach is just one of them.
- If you’re staying in Montego Bay and searching a more peaceful beach holiday experience than you’ll find downtown, point east to Rose Hall Beach. This pleasant beach is located on the northwestern coast of Jamaica. If you are staying at the Half Moon Montego Bay it is just 0.3 miles away. Rose Hall Beach Club is near Montego Bay, so you can tour the town after your visit to the beach.
- Boston Bay Beach, placed in the fairly faded tourist town of Port Antonio, is recognized for offering some of the best jerk stands and surfing in Jamaica. Boston Bay is close to Priestman’s River, so exploring the town is a handy option.